Friday, September 16, 2011

What was I thinking?

Seriously, going to school is hard, going BACK to school is even harder.  I was never a big fan of it anyways.  I just really can't get over this med term class.  Why do they have some of these terms, it's so ridiculous.  I mean who goes to the doctor or hospital and says " hey Doc, I have dyspepsia."  Normal people say "hey Doc, I have a stomach ache."  It is so frustrating and overwhelming.  That is the best way to describe it.
I think I have decided I want to be a keyboarding instructor.  How hard can that be?  This instructor though, oh man.  Nasally voice, she acts nice but she's actually not.  Her favorite thing to say is (remember high voice) "ok, you have make your pinky finger rreeeeeaaaaacccchhhh all the way to shift."  I am so glad it is over next Thursday.  God help me if some reason I don't pass this keyboarding class, I don't what I will do.
It's been a rough week and I am a little cranky.  Things don't turn out the way you plan but that's life right?  Scratch that rough week, it's been a rough year.
Signing off to go get my POS car to the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment