Friday, September 2, 2011

Learning is Sexy????

Someone had a shirt on this week that said that.  Learning is sexy!  Someone else had an Elmo shirt on, my four year old doesn't like Elmo why are 20 year olds wearing them?  Maybe it's cool, I don't know.  So a couple things happened this week.  Odd things, humorous things, that actually I should have written down when they happened.  I will tell you about a couple things I remember.  OH but first I should tell you that Star brought her juice box again (after being a half hour late for class).  So yesterday I was sitting there during my break and these girls were sitting there talking about what one of them should do for their big birthday, and "like, what do people do when they turn 21?"  Seriously that is what she asked her friend.  Cripes, I turned 21 eleven years ago but I am pretty sure people still go to a bar or something.  Geez.
Keyboarding, I tell ya, this is an awesome class (note sarcasm here).  We learned the left shift key AND the right shift key, whoo, hold me back now.  Anyways, I also go to wonder yesterday during keyboarding, how does one become a keyboarding instructor?  I mean that would never cross mind.  Do you just wake up and decide to do it?
Here is the other odd/humorous thing that happened this week.  I went to the school library on Wednesday to  do homework, it took five and a half hours, ugh.  The hubs was home so he took care of the kids and stuff while I was gone (his days off really suck since I am back to school).  So I was walking through the hall at one point and I saw.......................one of my kids babysitters!  Yup, that's right.  I didn't say anything to her because I didn't want her to say "oh hi Mrs Duffy!"  Too many people around to hear it!  Haha.
I feel like I am talking to myself on the computer.  Oh well, better than out loud

No comments:

Post a Comment