Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mid Term

I had my Medical Terminology mid term last Thursday.  I don't have that class again until this Thursday, how cruel is that?  I have to wait a whole week to get my grade.  Ugh!!  I actually feel better about the mid term than I did any other test.  I hope  I didn't just jinx myself.  I STILL have not gotten my keyboarding final grade.  What is with this place and not giving out grades?  I  have sent the instructor two emails, she's probably just trying to piss me off now.  I don't know what else to do though.  It's been almost a month!
I have been applying for jobs, again, I am always applying for jobs.  But as usual no one wants to hire me.  It sucks!
I am enjoying spending time with my kids though.  Even though the little one likes to color the cat.  Isn't that awesome?  Lol.  This is a really boring entry, sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment